Phoenix Entertainment’s next Circus workshop for children aged 5-12years old is Wednesday 23rd December, 10am-2:30pm. We have now fully SOLD OUT!
Our next dates will be released in the new year, and will take place in the Easter holidays.
Book a Phoenix Circus workshop receive:
– All the fun of Circus!
– A chance to be taught by a team of internationally renowned – Circus industry professionals.
– Top of the range circus rigs and equipment including aerial rig, tight ropes, inflatable acrobatics track, pedal goes, poi, spinning plates and more!
– A visit from Frosty the Snowman/Easter Bunny
– A small goodie bag for the children.
- Get creative
- Have fun
- Great form of exercise
- Learn a new skill
- Improve core strength, balance and co-ordination
- Increase Agility, strength and flexibility
- Live your Greatest Showman dream!.
For enquiries please email: email@example.com
Phoenix Entertainment offers a drop in ‘come and try’ style circus workshops as-well as structured taught workshops. Skills you can learn include; plate spinning, juggling, ribbon twirling, sock poi, diablo, balance feathers pedal go’s and stilt walking, For those who are more of a dare devil we have slack lines, a tight rope, inflatable tumble track, unicycles, and an Aerial Hoop rig! Circus workshops are popular at community events, corporate team building days or as a circus party. We offer both a drop in style workshop where customers can stay for as little or as long as they like, or you can have a taught format at specific times for different skill sets.
You will come away feeling inspired and will have learnt a few new skill sets. The kids get to use up all their energy and have fun, and the adults get to be a big kid for the day and explore their creative side. As an extra added bonus you can book a show from the professionals to feature at your event, choosing from Aerial, Acrobatics, Juggling and Fire. We have everything covered all you need to do is enjoy your event, and let everyone know the circus is coming to town!
Social distancing workshops are fully possible and we have thought through plans that comply with the governments health and safety advice.